Thursday, April 14, 2011

Of Living Out Dreams.

"We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving. And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing."
- Louisa May Alcott

I'm writing a quick post to shout out 'HEY, WE'RE BACK AND ALL SAFE!' from the exhilarating spring trip to Japan (Apr 5-13, 2011). Thank you all really for the thoughts and concerns. 
Trust me when I say it's going to take a really looong while for everything to sink in. I have kept pinching myself at every thought and nagged Brian with the same question over and again "Am I really finally here?" *big grin* --- well, you see, this surreal feeling that we really made it together to Japan and lived my life-long-dream to get there...and really BE there together with Brian will certainly last me a lifetime.

The rest of the photos still need lots of sorting out...and really, I can't put all justice to how amazing Japan and it's people are despite it's on-going crisis at the northeastern regions, my heart goes out sincerely for all those who are still greatly affected. I will upload my fave photos soon and tell you more stories as I share Japan through my eyes. 

Now cleaning up my mailbox, on a laundry-spree and me obviously still wanderlust-high. 

Spreadin' la la love on Thursday! =)


2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Rachael Brown Photography April 15, 2011 at 3:00 AM  

absolutely can't wait!

Shutterfairy April 15, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

more more more... more stories more photos..

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP