Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{E-Session} Joel and Canice

I felt all jittery to be honest when Joel sent me an email last March 2010. I literally jumped off my chair and breathlessly told the husband about shooting their pre-wedding sessions (prenup/engagement) and the actual Chinese wedding ceremonies,too. Was I ready for the latter? I had that question playing over and over my head that time. I even honestly told Joel in my response how amateur I was but to shoot a wedding was really something I've been way much eager to try. 

To my happy surprise, they hired that amateur in me. Teehee! I'm never lucky in winning lotteries or such, I'm glad photography brings that same jumpy feeling of winning. Wait, I think I sounded unfair. Coz to capture a couple's joy and love for each other in still frames is defnitely more than winning some pot of cash, you bet! =)

I did mention back at the preview how I knew Joel and Canice. Both are such cheerful to work with. And I had a laugh when I read Canice's FB status post saying how fun and addictive it was after our photoshoot that she felt like doing it again and again! Ahahah 

These love duo go long way back since meeting at a summer camp in their junior college. Their smiles and laughters radiate and I'm glad to have captured these special moments with them! 

This one photo below taken by Brian. I love! 
"Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.", Winnie the Pooh said so.
*nod nod nod*

We loved this railway. It was just few walks away from Joel's home. 
And I've been wearing a big grin while looking at them. 
Aren't they the sweetest?
Would you have guessed that this trailer truck is one big garbage bin? Ahahha
Well, I just find beauty in them. They always come out as lovely texture backdrops. 
And the couple rocked it out while I shoot them! =)
And this is the part where Joel and Canice wore their wedding suit and gown. 
They wore them before the actual wedding being part of tradition. =)
I wish to shoot more sunlight haze. I go crazy in love.
And here's another one taken by Brian. So simple yet it can tell a story. My ever faved!
Oh, look! we found a lovely swing....oh lalala!
And then after a few swings...there's one of that sweetest moment! 
♥♥
One more shot from Brian below. I love this very moment while they were walking.
It was hard picking which top faves I want to post here really. But the rest will be shown on their upcoming wedding to give a lil more surprise to their families and friends. *wink*
And yes, I am all stoked to be shooting SOON my now 2nd official wedding this year!!! 
*BIG GRIN*

4 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy September 29, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

like what i always say over and over and over again.. me love your work.. no more adjectives Jho.. basta laaaavvvvveeettttt....

ann October 2, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

fantastic shoot!!! :) i love the consept/ theme. love. good job!

care to share where the location is? please please. i need help on my prenup session come next month, and i love greens and trees, and trains. please let me know.

more power josephine.

Josephine October 3, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

@mai: lav yah shutterfairy!!!!

@ann: are you in singapore? hehe these places are in commonwealth area. ;p

shannon October 8, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

love all the pics. one of my faves is the shoes on the swing pic. something about it...so simple and sweet.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP