Monday, May 9, 2011

Finding your path.

"When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way."
— Paulo Coelho
I grew up in a family that never could afford a camera back then. My mother would just hire some local photographer to shoot random family pictures, during special occasions or when we're lucky, join in from the neighbors. We don't have birthday pictures every year. Not even during Christmas. Sometimes I wish we had a camera at least, it would have been really nice to see more of our baby pictures,too and all the times I lost a tooth. Haha. But it's okay. That was how life was. And it's not really a sad part of my life. That's just the way we roll. =)

Times change and blessings come along. That's why Life is never selfish! =)
I got my first ever handed down, ever reliable, Nikon D40x around Feb 2009.
Then upgraded to the next in May 2010 with the Nikon D300s.
Luckily this year, May 2011, all stars aligned hallelujah!!! --- it's about time to plunge into full frame.
My D700 is a wish-list no more. =)

Don't you love waking up each day believing there's so much beauty to capture yet in this world?
Well, yes, I'd love to do just that for the rest of my life.  
Thank you Thank You Thank You Universe!!!

Happy Monday ya'll!!! =)

8 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy May 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

my camera wish list is getting longer.. happy for you.

Rachael Brown Photography May 9, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

soooooooooooooo excited for you xoxox

iamabcd May 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

Congratz on your new buddy! :)

g0vinda May 9, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

i dance with you fyns! ^_^ whohoooo!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva May 10, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

@Shutterfairy: ngano ni-enter hahaha =)

@Everyone: Yeyyy! thank you guys for being here! :)

Anonymous May 11, 2011 at 4:17 PM  

are u selling ur nikon d300s? :D :D

Anonymous May 12, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

hi! i love your engagement photos!

a friend asked me take photos of her and her fiance. sort of a practice for me. all i have is a canon powershot sx130is. what can you advise or do you have any tips? heehee.

i also love your color tones. do you use preset tones or you make them yourself?

Hoping to hear from you :)

her smile lingered June 2, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

oh wowww you deserve your new camera friend! :)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP