Sunday, September 12, 2010

My second shooter.

I think most of you know who he is. 
But well, if you just got into visiting my (soon-to-be-migrated) blog today, he was the boyfriend I sanely married. Haha!

Meet Radney Brian Minerva.
We're not really fond of using terms of endearments but I call the husband as he is --- 'Brian' mostly, sometimes 'Minervs', and well, other special times as 'honeybee' (times like..uhmm...when i mess up the closet and uhmm, wishing for the newest iPodtouch! haha!) 

And in every time we go out for a client shoot, I've always been bit by bit grateful for him:
 - charging the camera batteries the night before a shoot
 - cleaning up the lenses & whatnot
 - being always patient when it takes me forever to pick up what to wear for the shoot *grin grin*
 - giving me water when i'm thirsty 
 - watching out approaching cars (even trains) when im shooting in the open
 - carrying all the heavier stuff to save me from my poor backpains
 - reminding me to fix my hair when it's gone messier (which is pretty normal by the way!)
 - hands in the wet tissue when i already looked like needing a shampoo next hehe
 - and of course, assist shooting the angles i couldn't take 

He may not exactly hear me say it utterly, but I wanted to let the world know that....

In all honesty, I need him more than cameras needing batteries.
Photo taken from yesterday's fun ghetto e-session.

5 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy September 12, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

must be fun to have the hub as your second shooter.. looking good Jhoe.. funky..

Josephine September 14, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

fun equates annoying,too mai ahhaha but i couldn't ask for more =)

rochel September 27, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

the coolest couple & business partners!!hahaha..Ms. jhoe, you forgot to mention:

-Kuya Brian is the kindest assistant who treats his client & his main photographer a frogurt for a complimentary parking space, and the lunchyenda(lunch&meryenda) @ blue corner, hahaha..Kuya, thanks for the treat!!..Bawi kame when we get there..hopefully soon.. ;)

TRT October 20, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Hi Brian!!!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva December 20, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Hala ..hello sir Ronald =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP