Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{E-Session} Paulo & JANIS -Bollywood-themed!


You've seen them in my previous blogposts, have you? 
In case you missed them, we had our vintage e-sessions done: check out Part 1 and Part 2.

I've been too lucky to have worked with these highly spirited couple. They were beyond what I expected to be honest. After our vintage e-session, they were all out game for a not-your-usual-theme. Paulo and Janis, who loves different cultures, loved the idea of having to dress up in other Asian cultures and so we pulled it off all together that day and seriously? I'm way overwhelmed until now! 

Janis loooked soooo radiant!!! 



If I didn't tell you they were Filipinos, would you have thought otherwise? =)
They rented/borrowed and even bought some of these Bollywood costume and accessories.

I keep shaking my head out of amazement. 



The look of Love Love Love!!!

It was actually drizzling that day, but it didn't bother us much at all.
They could even dance away with the rain --- I'm sure you're familiar with the steps. 
Ahehehe



At the end of the day, no matter what culture we are all in, Love certainly speaks in different languages...
and sometimes, there is even no need of one. 

---
Taken in Singapore
June 5, 2010

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP