Wednesday, September 22, 2010

{E-Session} Randolf & Charisse - PREVIEW

It could have rained that weekend when we had this shoot...but it didn't. The sun was all up for us to bask under it.

You know I always say that I'm a firm believer in positive things and if you've never believed in Law of Attraction, I should tell you once and again --- you better NOW, coz so far, it's never failed me. *big grin* If things do fail at some point, it sounds too cliche, yes --- but it's always better to look at the brighter side of it all. *nod nod nod*

And receiving delightful emails from clients is part of my law of attraction too. Aheheh. =)
I remember when Charisse surprised me with an excitable FB msg last March 2010 telling me how she was just blog-hopping and luckily saw my site and how excited she was to have me take their prenup shoot,too. Later did we realize we also have common friends, how even more exciting to know! =)

Will tell you more about these fun and sweet couple soon, so here're sneaky peeks for yah!!! 

Love love love this ghetto locations!!! 



3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Tuesday September 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

I'm a firm believer of the law of attraction too, it's actually quite overwhelming to see it working and changed my life from day 1 I believed in it.

Your personality shows in your photographs, you're one happy soul, keep it up and well done :D

Shutterfairy September 22, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

to think is to create.. that's what i believe in... so i weave only positivity then weed out the negativity.. this includes people... =)

each shoot that you do Jho, if i could only add up the like buttons in FB, i'm sure it'd grow bigger each time you post something about your shoots.

Josephine Sicad-Minerva September 25, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

@Tuesday: i'm way thankful for your words and for dropping by my site. Appreciate it a lot!

@Mai: *blush blush* thanks mai! you're always very kind. xoxo

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP