Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Defined Path.

If you’re battling with trusting God for His perfect will in your life, Let Go. 
Seriously. God loves you so much you’ll always get your way…
but chances are you won’t be happy. Just trust the Lord knows what’s best for you, 
even if that means not having a clearly defined path. 
~ Jasmine Star



Barely 45mins to go before we go on board our flight (and i'm still bloggin?) to Manila for the wedding shoot this Saturday, so this is just a really really quick post  --- and let's hope I didn't forget anything (like my camera?!) Surely, you know i'm kidding. haha!

And I'm glad my bestfriend Yvon is the kindest to lend me her macbook for this trip. I wish there was any way I can bring my iMac. Har har...so we kinda sort of swap for a few days. Teehee!

Earlier today, I ran around some errands: picked up my dress from Zara((yey!!!)), got a pretty oxford wedgy to match with it ((another yey!)), rented some warrior lens (a 70-200mm and a decent macro),  and I think, I'll be ready to brave the storms!!! Haha!

Well, you know what...that's just me tryin' to put up a strong upfront really....inside, I'm still having stomach flip-flops. Brian is even mad at me right now...coz I love cramming, and I'm so disorganized with most (note: not everything) of my things and I even forced to bring my Teddy bear even when there's no more room for him in the bag..oh poor Teddy.....and Brian doesn't fave that part of me...and we argue...and I just continue typing this while he's having all the headache. *grin* After a while, he walks away.....and comes back with an energy drink for me and smiles. I think he's a Saint. And now I'm guilty.

So I'll just stop blogging now and will work on cuddling a sorry. Tsk tsk.
And I pray that everything will just fall into their rightful places as this amazing weekend unfolds.

Universe, will you whisper a prayer,too? =)
If you already did, T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U!

The husband and me with my boisterous laugh. No, I'm just acting this up. LOL
Image taken from a shoot last Sunday. My client was so kind to take a snap of us. 
Thanks to Karon! *wink wink*

3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy September 17, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

rock it Jhoe.. i have a feeling covering this wedding will ROCK your photography career.. you'll SOAR HIGHER.. apply lagi ko PA bah.. lol.. Enjoy Manila. Tagaytay is a pretty place. Lots of vintagey nooks.

Anonymous September 17, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

you're funny jhoe. i always find ur entries funny. i bet u'l never grow old.

-rose

Josephine Sicad-Minerva September 20, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

@mai: Hahaha (positive) pressure! hehe i wish there was more time to explore tagaytay though..next time for sure we will go back! =) thanks for the support and resonating cheers mai!!!

@rose: hahaha i hope i don't! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP