Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{E-Session} Jett & Michelle

Michelle sent me an email sometime end of June and till now her kind words keep me holdin' my breath and feeling just utterly thankful. Really. She wrote:

"I love your style not just in taking pictures but also in blogging, and even you're being an old soul.
You're website is something very personal and going through it I felt what you must have been feeling when writing those or taking those gorgeous shots." 
I got all stoked. And for some other people, this might be just so naive to say, and i won't get tired of saying/blogging about it --- but I've never felt as always blessed ever since I started photography and met wondrous clients that naturally has become my friends. One way or another, I'm glad my works are reaching out to them. It just REALLYYYY warms me up to keep doin' what I'm doin' and I hope to do better in every experience I get. 

So anyway, before I start going all soppy again --- I was too excited to hear why Michelle wrote to me. Her husband who's working in Singapore now celebrated his birthday earlier this August and she wanted to surprise him by flying from Manila and gave him a birthday visit. How really sweet is that? I just love surprises myself and we came up with the plan of having their photos taken even just for a short hour. Imagine how quick but all fun it turned out!!!







How lucky we were to find one rummaged couch along the sidewalk --- my eyes beamed and what dya expect? Of course, we just clicked away loads of fun!!!





They'll be getting married in November this year in the Philippines and I wish them all the best for a happily new married life soon! 
-
Taken August 14, 2010
Singapore

3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

blue elephant photography September 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

love it!

Michelle September 14, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Thank you Jhoe and Brian!
It was a quick shoot but a really fun one. :)
Thanks for this wonderful gift.
Wish you more busyness :p
Continue to bless the world with your gift.
Keep spreadin la la love! *wink wink*

Josephine September 14, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

@Michelle & Jett: I always wanna THANK YOU MORE for choosing me to capture part of your lives and regardless how short it was. It's always the nicest feeling! So Thanks again and again! =)

@Kachang: Thanks,too maam! ;p

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP