Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Tagaytay Experience.

This is a late post. =)

We got back from our trip last Sunday night. And right now, I'm honestly racing with time catchin' up loads of happy edits. I wanted to talk bout the whole trip,too and most especially the whole exhilarating experience shooting a wedding officially for the first time..... yes, you heard me...although I've covered 2 other weddings as second shooter, it was my first official wedding shoot as main photographer but ooops, you won't hear all the details about it yet on this blogpost. Hehehe One thing I should tell you ahead though is --- I'm glad I did not screw up many things. I think. *grin* And I learned HEAPS of lessons on that big day.  *wink wink*

I promise to post the wedding highlights VERY SOON! I've never been as crazy excited!!! =)

In the meantime, image above was a view of the famous Taal Lake on the day of the wedding last Sept 18, 2010 and below was a shot taken as we kissed-goodbye to this really lovely place, few hours before our flight back to Singapore the next day. We didn't have much time to explore the whole town actually so it was really a treat to also enjoy this breath-taking view.
Thanks to the kindest and sweetest newly married Dre and Chel for sending us off to the airport and to the groom's brother, Jess for taking this shot for us.

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

rochel September 21, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

we heart you ms.jhoe :) thanks soooo much..big day wont be the same w/o you..pls. send me a link of our sde(same-day-edit)..plzzz plzzz plzzz??? :)) hope to see you again :)

Love lots,
DreChel

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP