Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random Saturday + my 25km goal + another exhilarating news ahead!

Just random things....

1. Took that uber cute photo above from last tuesday's beach fun with my friends. =) I still need my beach fix soon. Oh please dear Summer, don't leave me yet! :p

2. I've been lounging at the imac still tinkering with the new blogsite so obviously, it's been occupyin' a whole lot of my daysssss. I hope I meet my deadline.

3. I ran like it's the last time I'll ever run last week and reached my first 21km goal and I'm running my official record ever and longest run yet of 25km goal today (if it doesnt rain!) - in fact this afternoon!!!! (and what am i still doing blogging instead of preparing for it huh? haha) If you just sent a goodluck wish to me or about to chant a lil prayer hoping I'll make it to the finish line hehe, I surely appreciate that! *wink* 

4. I haven't enrolled to my nihongo class but it looks like I might enroll for French first --- it's about time I at least understand the French songs I've been listening to! :P 

5. You know how when it's really hard to keep a secret sometimes? Well I can't hold it much longer --- so I'll announce yet another exhilarating news next week soon! Some of my closest friends know it but please don't spoil my surprise news yet (for the nth time, no I'm not preggers yet! hahaha) Ssssssh!!! Am i such a teaser? :P

 
Happy weekend everyone!!!

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy May 22, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

such a tease.. but i know what it is already.. and no.. won't spoil the surprise..

Josephine May 25, 2011 at 4:55 PM  

Weeheheheh hugs to yah Mai! :P cant wait to see you again!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP