Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Moving out, goodbye Blogspot!

It's finally happening.... tomorrow *insert update* Today, 26th of May, I'm moving out!

If you happen to be here for the first time, don't yah worry! I don't have plans of deleting this old blog. After all this is where everything started for me and I'll sure miss the old home still despite problems technically in blogging here. =)

For those who've been following me here, I can't thank you enough. Really.
But I'm excited to see you all in my new lil happy corner.

This way pleaseeee...
Update your bookmarks! www.josephinesicadphotography.com/blog
Spreadin' la la lurv!!!

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

man with van London June 28, 2011 at 2:57 AM  

Great blog, such good articles and posts. I learned few thigs from reading two or three things, I will keep visiting, because I am sure that I will learn even more from your updates.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP