Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Food & Travel - Bali} I heart ART KAFE.

If you want to be happy, be.  
~Leo Tolstoy


The moment I stepped in to this art haven, I knew I was in for some REAL treat. It was our second to the last day in Bali, Nov 5, 2010 and I knowwwwwwww *echoing out loud* it took me time to blog this part of the trip. I kinda have to admit how lame I can be in blogging huh? *big grin* But trust me on this. I DO wish that I have all the time in this world to just ----blog, travel, eat, take photos, share, and inspire --- all that and I bet I'll never have to work a day in my life EVER again!!! Gah!!!!

Before I go on and drift in my thoughts like I always do,  there we were on this beautiful town of Ubod in Bali --- and amongst many pretty places to be, we found ourselves a really happy place -- the ART Kafe Bar.
Everything in there was bright and beautiful. I swear my heart's got all squeezed up.



 The art signs are already making me hungry.....



Vintage love.....you sure know now why I'm luvin' this place BIG time!
And if the Universe hears me out, someday I like to build my own artsy place like this. =)








And of course, we ordered food..and blogging this now is making me crave the tuna guacamole salad I ordered. Somebody teleport me to that place again pleaseeeee..... *sniff*









Mirror fun shots....with the bff Yvonne who got lil sick that day....
 ...and the rest of the gang with Moyo & Chris.
...and the honeybee.
It sure was just tiny place but the old soul in me found it's resting place in Bali --- there were so much more yet to see and I really can't wait to get my itchin' feet back there again someday! =)

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy February 9, 2011 at 6:31 PM  

waaahhhh super like..

Rachael Brown Photography February 10, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

love love love love love it! Gorgeous colours you clever lady! x

Josephine Sicad-Minerva February 11, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

@Mai: i'll sure bring u there if we ever go back there together *i wish i wish*

@Rachael: thankies Rachael...i wonder if NZ has these kind of artsy shops/resto,too? if there are..will you share & post too!!! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP