Friday, February 11, 2011

YOU MAKE ME SMILE.

Just like that. =)

I smiled *while singing & singing* and so did my heart....and if I could hold on wearing this big fat smile on my face now longer than a day, I would. 

It's my rest from work today and I did another run to kick off a great start --- felt all hyped again and grateful for not feeling too sick anymore, except this cough will probably never gonna leave my system. Errrr. Oh well, at least I can still manage my breathing somehow. =) 

So I've been meaning to put this image up on the blog ---  something that have made me smile every time I glimpse on it while working on my edits, watchin' a jdorama/movie or just me putting a lazy face infront of the mac. Teehee! This is also how my current workspace looks like at home -- but oh no, sorry, this is as far as you can see it, really, coz it's messier more than you can ever imagine it to be hahaha. We might be moving out to a newer place soon and I sure wish for a bigger room to fit in all my chaos. Tsk tsk. 
So anyway, I meant to throw out a big hug of thanks to the dear couple who gave me this oh-so-cutest-card-everrrr I received just last week from Debbie & Rendon who just flew in from Vietnam. Here's a lil close up....written on the card... 

"Will You Be Our Prenup Photographer?" 
Isn't that the REALLY CUTEST THING EVER? *big grin*
We just did their e-session shoot in fact that day she gave this to me --- who would have expected it at all. My heart went all jumpin' for joy to be honest. So to Debbie & Rendon, this soooo means a lot to me. And I can't wait to post your e-session photos soon up in the blog!!! You two were just the cutest!!! =)

And hey, did you notice that 
cutest bike photoframe holder in the image,too? Hehe I have to THANK couple Rain & Cacay,too who gave it to me & Brian last year!!! Weehooo! 

Happy Friday y'all!!! Spreadin' big big smiles!!! =)

5 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy February 11, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

The first thing I noticed was the bike.. I want one just like that.. lol.. and the love live laugh wooden something.. If you were based here Jo.. asa kaha ta naabot sa?

Josephine Sicad-Minerva February 11, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Nyahahaha you bet Mai, galaag ra atung agi ...shoot here,there and everywhere haha =) will give you another one of this bike photoframe next time i get home & yes that wooden something if naa pa intawn tu ddtu hahaha *wink wink*

Unknown February 12, 2011 at 5:14 AM  

Jo! pag nagcomment ba ko dito meron din ako nung bike na photoframe? lol! thanks again idol for that fun day of shooting Rendon and Debbie's engagement! :) till the next! :D

Gabriel Johan February 12, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

can i also have one of that bike photo holder, Tita Jhoe puhleeeassee? =P it's sooo cute! but you're right! the card is the cutest thing ever!!! =) and it's so sweet too :) more power! hope we get to have you as a photog one day soon ;)) mwah!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva February 16, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

@Earvin: Hahaha bili ka nlng sa Bugis, 3 for $10 lng yan ahhahaha
Anung idol ka na naman dyan ;p ikaw na nga idol ko din eh! =) It was sure a pleasure shooting along and meeting you,too! =)

@Baby Gabriel: Yes yes you will get your photo session soon next time I see you...be ready okay? ;p HUGS!!! ;p

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP