Friday, February 4, 2011

Must endure.

"I bear a little more than I can bear." 
~Elinor Hoyt Wylie

This week started quite a horribly so SICK week for me...(that explains the absence in the blog and FB status/Tweets)...which started last Tuesday when I woke up feverish at 32.8 38.2 degrees high. And I tell you I tried fighting it out -- but my superwoman powers do die down sometimes huh? Hah! Apparently, it's been really raining and just last Sunday's rain was bit of a shock --- the heaviest I've ever experienced in Singapore so far that it poured hardest and straight for two days I think --- and it must have been the dampiness of everything that I might have caught the cough and colds and all. Oh well....by now I hear you thinking out loud, too -- 'Don't forget your vitamins again and EAT MORE your VEGGIES, Jhoe!'. *grin*

Me says, "Owww-k-a-y!" with a smirk.

Today felt a lil better a least (Big Thanks for all the well wishes!!!) --- my temperature is back to normal except I'm still whooping a bit with cough. *sigh* But with the much needed rest I got off from work today, I'm grateful I get to hug my pillows tight. And I'm pretty much hoping I can go back to my jogging tracks the soonest I can and get all hyped up again.

Still got a few things on the pipeline to blog, too I know....and oh hello February, you came in too fast huh? =)

Happy weekend everyone!!!

***
Photo above was that lamp hanging outside our Cebu home, just after a heavy rain downpour too, taken last time I visited Jan 25, 2011.

3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Thomas February 5, 2011 at 2:43 AM  

get well soon - the lamp is global stuff, you can buy it in Germany in IKEA :-)

Shutterfairy February 5, 2011 at 5:22 PM  

you must mean 38.2.. 32.8 is very normal Jo (37.5 normal temp).. lolz..

hope you are feeling better already.

Josephine Sicad-Minerva February 5, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

@Shutterfairy: LOLz. Thank God for nurses like you hahaha my own typo ;p
misssing u!!! i'm quite better than the prev days now tenchu! ;p

@Thomas: Thank you too! *wink*

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP