Sunday, February 13, 2011

{Forever After - Cebu} Gold & Mae

It was probably just less than 2 hours of shooting Gold and Mae the last time I quickly visited Cebu in January 2011 and luckily we were done just before a heavy rain poured down on us Hahah. We just went spontaneous as I also had a very limited time during this trip. After having a really happy yummy lunch at Simply Js, we went straight to one of the oldest park/garden in downtown Cebu. Come to think of it, I couldn't remember the last time I visited the place --- I was probably still in grade school, oh such a shame. Hehe
Meet Gold & Mae --- happily married (in civil) for two years and so...and just recently reaffirmed their vows in their Church wedding last Jan 24, 2011. And yes, I will post a few wedding photos soon, despite the fact how I joggled myself playing Maid of Honor at the same time. =)
Gold looking serious.....and fierce baby hehe =)
Mae acting a little shy or what? Hahah






Love love love the curls, bff!!!


This was the part when Gold pointed out how I almost bumped myself into someone behind me while shooting them. Hehe
And this is probably one of my favest part of them --- all sweet and naturally inlove! =)





Was I really that funny Gold & Mae that I tickled you both too much? Hahaha
Sunshiny love....I luv this alley so much!!! Makes me wanna find a really vast vineyard somewhere,too!!!






I was REALLY too happy we had this quick chance to have their portraits taken together --- how can I not --- when she's my bestfriend in the world after all. *winks to Mae*

Love you and missing you both! Stay giggly in love and deliriously happy! =)

---
Taken Jan 7, 2011
Fort San Pedro - Cebu, Philippines

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Rachael Brown Photography February 14, 2011 at 1:52 AM  

LOVE the first pic - and love the two photos of them together just under your vineyard line 0 stunning colours! Gorgeous!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva March 26, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

@Rachael: ooops late reply :) you know how it always means a lot when you drop by..thankies! hugssss

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP