Thursday, January 27, 2011

{Food & Travel - Cebu} I heart country crafts & whatnots.

"Tomorrow's life is too late. Live Today."
This was during my first trip this January in Cebu. I've only passed by this eye candy place last time I was home and I'm glad my bff Mae brought me to this oh crafty luvin' place that I really wished I can buy all that they've displayed in their tiny artsy shop (and wish it wasn't too pricy).

But it's still a favorite place to be. I'd love to go back next time I go home.


If it wasn't too heavy to bring some stuff back to Singapore, I would have bought many of these...especially that crafty wall clock.


And at a little corner in the shop, you'll surprisingly find a really pretty dining area --- I couldn't help fall in love with the whole set up and wished I'll shoot weddings like theseeee --- swooooningggg!!!!


Yum!!!
Bff Mae with her husband Gold --- missing you both now!!! Thanks for the hearty treat!!!


My deli dish. Oishiii!
To Mae, next time I'm back in Cebu, you better bring me to more happy places like this too okay?! =)
Happy hearty Thursday everyone! 

+++
Taken Jan 7, 2011
Simply J's /Country Craft Shop (near Ayala Cebu, after Park Lane Hotel)
Cebu, Philippines

4 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography January 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Your urban/vintage approach behind the lens caught my eyes to follow your work of art softly... i hope you don't mind =)

I am a big fan just to let you know. Thank you for sharing your well compose shots --- you really have a photographic eyes.

More power!!!

Shutterfairy January 27, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

waaahhh jo.. our shoot didn't happen gyud. maybe next time you come home.

Rachael Brown Photography January 28, 2011 at 3:18 AM  

Srumptious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva February 2, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

@Cindy: hello hello...thanks for dropping my blog,too...i'm luvin your site,too now that iv seen it... more power to you as well!! and yeyyy i think we have common frens too huh? ;p

@Shutterfairy: i knowwww huhu but i know it'll be bound to happen one day *wink*

@Rachael: it sure was yum yum!!! ;p

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP