Thursday, January 13, 2011

He-He-lllo, I'm (sort of) back!

I'm starting to see cobwebs on this blog --- why, look! it's been 6 days without a new post from me, huh? And that's makes me such a slacker, right? Ooopsie.

Anyway, I apologize for the short absence. I did explain where I went. *wink* Ever since I got back from my quick homebound trip, I've craved badly for some sleep that it felt like I couldn't lift any more muscle to even turn on my mac yesterday night. The next day that I woke up, I was still feeling all sluggish --- my lazy self tempting me to crawl back to bed --- but the husband reminded me to move my arse off so I can go back to my jog before rain pours out again (which has been happening quite a lot these days in Singapore). Thankfully, I made it for a short 5km run on a really slow pace.

I got few stuff on the pipeline yet to sort and edit ...and oh! sort and edit...and repeat. oh it never ends. and i'm grateful and happy. but oh help me Lord. Hehe

Here are bits of happy things that happened from the trip:

* I survived being a bridesmaid last Jan 8 and tried to shoot a pretty fun wedding of one of my bestfriend Pamsoy -- on HEELS by the way...you bet my nails died that day!

*I had last minute call to back up shoot a wedding in Shangrila Cebu (and really glad I had that chance), holding back my teary eyes (hope no one saw me!) while the couple were exchanging their beautiful vows ... and while my feet were starting to really sore, it was 2 hrs left before my flight back to Singapore--- *phew* I sure was holding it all up, too not to faint. =)

*I met up a few close friends but sadly couldn't squeeze in more...hopefully on the next trip again! *wink*

*And oh so unexpectedly, I got hold of my own copy of 'On the Road' by Jack Keruac --- that book I've been dyin' to have but couldn't find in the shelves elsewhere --- thanks to friend Bevlee who found it for me. Yeey!


Hope Thursday treated you all well, but if not, there's always another day! =)


3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

blue elephant photography January 14, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

welcome back! love your header! my husband loves that book by the way =) we have that on our shelf ♥

Josephine Sicad-Minerva January 14, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

@Kachang: thankies! playing catch up again..hehe i'm about to start reading the book...yeyyy!

Dee January 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

Welcome baccccccccccccccccccccccccck :)

So so so when are we gonna shoot together? where do i sign-up to be your apprentice oh amazing one? :D

You didn't stay for the sinulog mam?

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP