Friday, January 21, 2011

The Greatest Secrets.

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets 
are always hidden in the most unlikely places." 
~ Ronald Dahl 

This is a crazier ME saying goodbye to my 30yrs of lazy straight hair and now wearing a just-got-of-bed-hair-do!!! haha --- oh yes, I finally took the plunge --- went straight to a salon to get a perm (coz i wanted to try big wavy curls on me) and prayed like I've never prayed before. Hahah *no kidding on the prayin' part, really!* And wait..i might have to change the blogheader soon,too huh? (although is there really a difference?) Nyahaha!

So I'm not gonna deny it --- the husband and my bestfriends know very well how lazy I am to keep a hairstyle --- by that I mean, I don't really comb my hair...well, I do at least once a day. =) But now with a different crowning glory, I might seriously miss owning a hair comb some day. Gah!!!!

Quick post because I got 2 hours left before boarding my flight...yes, I'm leaving again and back to Cebu for the next 4 days.....and I'm squaeeeeeling once more! Be right back soon!!!

Oh happy weekend everyone!!!

p.s. I had to ask the husband to take quick photos of me today. Yes, it took us few outtakes obviously. Haha
      Thanks honeybee!!! *wink*


4 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Cathy January 21, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

love your new hair! bagay! ikaw na ang maganda!!!

Shutterfairy January 22, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

loving the hair..

Alex January 26, 2011 at 6:25 PM  

Ahhhh!! Big curls!! Amazing! Definitely great to step out of your comfort zone and try a new look - I've been playing with the idea myself. Maybe you've inspired me to think differently with my hair. Because I'm really lazy with it lately!! :( Have fun in Cebu! Very jealous :)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva February 2, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

@Cathy: salamat gurlalo..see u on our marathon run soon! ;p weeeh!

@Shutterfairy: bwaahaa buhaghag kaayu when u saw it first though!!!

@Alex: you're pretty pretty...any hair would crown u beautifully... someday, will hope to see u around somewhere! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP