Monday, January 17, 2011

{E-Session} Mike & Joyce

Priceless. That's how it's always been and it never fails to bring an overwhelming joy when a client tells you again and again how much they love seeing their photos, uses them as their Facebook profile photo and are thankful they were taken by you. Truth be told, I should be the one more thankful for each of that opportunity. It's a lifetime gift I will treasure with me. Really. =)

Meet Mike and Joyce. They're getting married this month....in fact next week. Joyce sent me a message one time how excited she was feeling looking again at these photos and at that time, she was actually putting them all together for a scrapbook --- I thought I'd cry reading that. Because i'm a sappy one just like that. And too excited for her BIG DAY that I'd wish I could be there for her wedding,too.  =)
It actually came as a surprise meet up with Mike & Joyce. Mike didn't know that Joyce was planning to surprise him on meeting with me and planning a schedule that instant to have their engagement photos taken while Mike is on a vacation in Singapore. It was bit funny remembering Mike's facial reaction --- the good kind of reaction thankfully. Hahahha *winks to Mike*
Your clever surprise worked well Joyce! Hehe =)
And this is when it all gets oozing with la la la love....


Because I love shooting in alleys.... this makes me think of somewhere not in Singapore, hmmm, Italy maybe? =)


I love that LOOK guys... stare straight right back at me and I already know, how in love you both are! =)







Laugh out loud moments...Hahaha






Take that big big jump Mike!!!

Oh we found this mini-cooper parked  somewhere...how cute!!!
And while the car's owner wasn't nearby, this is what happens...heheh
Oh no, this isn't a mini-cooper magazine advert...hehehe but you bet Mike nailed it! Cool, huh?!!! =)

Such a sweet look Joyce. Love it!!!

Off to some coffee break....

And endless laugh conversations....



And some street walks....


And ending the session out in the beach....


Sweet sweet sweeeeeetttt!!!!


And then it drizzled.....and the rain poured out....and these two were all game for it!!! Talk about spontaneous!!! Weeeeh!!! =)
Left image above taken by Brian from a far while he was taking care of our things in a shed....and yes, imagine me one arm bringing an umbrella , the other arm shooting my heart out under the little rain. Heheh
I wanted to print this in one big canvass. =)



Love...rain or shine it is! =)
Wishin' you both all the love and happiness that you both deserve!!!
Congratulations and Best Wishes in advance on the BIG DAY soon!!!
♥♥♥

6 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy January 18, 2011 at 6:03 AM  

Love your e-sessions.. it's fluid.. moving.. there's a story.. it's fresh.. it's journalistic.. posy but nice.. will interview you when i see you.. lolz.

Josephine Sicad-Minerva January 18, 2011 at 6:30 AM  

@Shutterfairy: LOL. you're making me nervous. or is it me already feeling scared (but won't back down) of the plunge we're goin' to do this weekend soon! =) hahaha

Josephine Sicad-Minerva January 18, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

....and BIG THANK YOU for the kind words, Mai. xxx

Rachael Brown Photography January 18, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

These are incredibly beautiful Jo! Absoutely amazing work! Cant wait to see the rest of this year for you! massive hugs xoxoxo

Josephine Sicad-Minerva January 18, 2011 at 6:03 PM  

Oh Rachael oh Rachael.... thank you,too!
I'm getting itchy to get that full frame like you do!!! *big grin*

Souldeelight January 23, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

pagka nindot n lng jud!!! one of my fave of your e-sessions jo.. wooooohooo!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP