Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Saying 'Yes'!

"Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?"
— Paulo Coelho
Well, a BIG YES to Life and Law of Attraction it is!

I am now a full-time dreamer and a trainee housewife.

And I Thank the Universe for aligning the stars for me again and again! =)

You see, it took me a bit of time to start this post. I've been tryin' to hold on to my chair since last week or a month ago actually, before I do publish this and tell the Internet an oh-so-exhilarating-news! =)

Today I officially started my indefinite leave from the rat race. Feel free to blink your eye while reading this coz yes, I've finally done it. I resigned from my full time job and decided to take an oh-much-needed-REAL-break!!! For how long? Well, I don't know yet. That's why I called it indefinite. Hehe. Will I miss the corporate world? I can't tell for now. I might go back but maybe after a month or two or three or more ....or never. *wink*

And what am I suppose to do now while on this so-called-break?

Well, it won't definitely be as easy as it may sound. Really. It's not like I've found a pot of gold and I can now have all the time of my life...oh nothing like that, not yet, but hey, I sure am beaming and looking forward to start living my dreams fully,too and do what I passionately love doing and really do MORE, that my dear friends include the art of embroidery. No, I'm not kidding. Haha. Oh I know I'm starting to sound so domesticated, am I? of course! I'll have more time to hopefully be a better housewife, too!!! My dearest mother explicitly reminded me all the housewives-must-dos over the phone when I called her this morning (too bad I didn't have a pen to write them all! tsk tsk) and my father gave his blessings for me to go follow my guts and have faith in me. On top of all this craze I'm putting myself into, I have Brian to be ever so grateful for -- him being there for me, despite me being still an imperfect wife, and supporting my decisions every step of the way (well, we still argue now and then ya knoww!). A matter of fact, I hope I made him proud coz I started experimenting  learning to cook again and served a sumptuous dinner tonight...next thing ya know, I might just become my husband's all-time-favorite chef. LOL. (special thanks to Junior Masterchef Australia, i couldn't get over how kiddos ages 8-12 can seriously cook , so why can't I? hehe)

If you're curious enough, I've already filled my calendar and task lists to fill my coming sunshiny & rainy days: morning/afternoon runs, blog, revamp website, study (nihongo!), sleep, photoshootsssss (yey!), travel (oh yes travel more i hope!), clean, wash, cook ......and la la la...repeat. *big big grin*

Hope Tuesday treated you all well everyone!!! Spreadin' la la la lurvvv! =)

Photo above taken by Brian, behind the scenes while having a break in between an esession.  
Feel free to peek more behind the scenes over at Facebook.

 

8 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Erika May 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM  

One can never go wrong with saying yes to life.

Congrats and good luck! :]

Vanessa May 3, 2011 at 11:32 PM  

Jhoe! Wooohoooo to that! So proud of you! I know you can do it! You'll be the bestest housewife for Mr. Minervs. Yeeehhee! And you planning to have a baby na ba? ;)

And since you have a more flexi sched now, can I ask you out na for a date? Hahaha! Been ages since I last saw you! :) Mishu and more power! :)

blue elephant photography May 3, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

awesome! i wish i could do this soon lol, i just need to get paid more being a photographer than an engineer :P but really i want to shoot full time. follow your dreams and congrats!

Shutterfairy May 4, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

ohhh wow..that's another adventure Jo -- you saying goodbye to corpo life and wanting to be the best housewife/wife. you now have more time to focus on your photog business.. it's liberating noh? enjoy enjoy...

Unknown May 4, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

does this mean we can do my shoot soon? heheh :p

Josephine May 4, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

@Ekang: AMEN! Appreciate it a lot! Thanks!

@Vanessa: Weeeeh Veeee! yes, let's meet up naaaaaa! :P mishooo more!!!

@BlueElephant: Kachang, you're time will come i'm sure...it felt right to do this now or never. =)

@Shutterfairy: Mai, i sure look forward to discovering more from this lifetime! thanks for all the support! yes, it's liberating and overwhelming in fact! hugs!

@Ian & Nina: yes hija...next week it is! Heheh mwah!!!

Shelyn May 6, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

wow wow... finally you announced to the world! Congratulations and I like your lifestyle! Morning/afternoon run, cook, blog, maintain your lovely website, travel, sleep, study... how wonderful.. all these are the things that we didn't have time to do when we were trapped in corporate world. All the best to you! I hope you find your balance to achieve your dreams with sustainable lifestyle!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva May 9, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

@Shelyn: *high-five* to you hehehe =) Thanks for being here again and for the lovely wishes! I wish all the same,too! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP