Thursday, May 12, 2011

Becoming Yourself.

"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect
and beginning the work of becoming yourself."

- Anna Quindlen


Quick post. Or maybe not.

If you're following me on my Facebook page or Twitter, you'll already know by now that I'm working with all my might on a better blogsite so I might be a little on and off the radar. I sure did say this long ago that I was going to revamp little by little...now that I have quite the time in this world to sit long hours on it, I'm so excited to launch the better look, bigger photo displays, and a few perks that I've invested on. Yes, it's about time. Should I give out a deadline to myself then so I don't give more excuses next time, huh? Hehehe

Okay, before June it is. Will definitely launched the new happy bloghome. Please be patient with me. *wink*

Photo above taken in the Osaka-ju Castle, Japan during our spring trip last April 2011.
Hai! hai! hai!!!! the Japan photos will look great in the new blogsite soon. Promise! =)

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP