Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love without getting tired.

"Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. 
What we need is to love without getting tired."
— Mother Teresa


One time, around 22 years ago (yeah, that's how long ago it was!) I went home, holding up to myself a bucket of tears until I reach our house and tell my mother what seemed to be the saddest news for me back then. Well, I was probably still 8 yrs old.

"What happened to you?', my mother was so concerned.
I started crying. Really hard.
"I didn't make it to First Place in the class...", I sobbed and sobbed.
But I made it to Second though.

Well, I can't remember all the details of what happened afterwards. All I know was I wanted to always make my parents proud. Ever since after that sad moment, I persevered naturally and was motivated to get better, even if I get to second place again...as long as I gave it my very best.  My mother was always there to tie my ribbon on stage every time I get an award. When 6th grade came, I made it and graduated Valedictorian! Oh yes, without sounding too braggy about it, I cried happy tears, even how much scared I was for not finishing my valedictory speech on stage. Well, hello, I had stage fright. Hahah.

One thing certain, it felt like everything paid off. And my dearest mother witness it all. My mom didn't even finish her high school due to lack of finance but without her untiring love and support to make sure we didn't experience what she'd gone through --- I wouldn't be 'ME' now and I owe everything from her. 

I love you, Mother Lucing! :) I don't say that as often as I really should but I mean it more than anything else!!! Although you may not know how to exactly log on to the Internet and all and won't even be able to read this post ever I think hehe....but it's okay, I'm seeing you soon again and we'll celebrate a day that you'll ever deserve! =)

Happy Mother's Day to my Mama and to all deserving Moms out there! =)

Photo above: A blooming sakura, taken from our spring trip in Kyoto, Japan.

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy May 8, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

happy mother's day to your mom Jo..

Josephine May 9, 2011 at 12:02 AM  

@Mai: happy mother's day to yah too! big big hugs! :P

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP