Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{E-Session) Jess & Beth

"There was really no proposal. We just decided to step up....", Beth shared that to me when I asked her how their love story transpired over the years. "He brought out the worst in me and yet he loves me with all that I am."

Awww. That's like the sweetest thing to say. Yeah?

Meet Jess and Beth.

Jess is working in Singapore while Beth comes and goes back to Manila. Beth is so far one of the busiest bride I've met. Well, how can she not be when she's also a professional wedding planner herself running around to make every bride's wedding a dream come true for them. In fact, she found out about me through some of the bride's she's work with that I've already photographed. Now that it's time for her to get married,too, it's amazing to think that she managed to squeeze in a time for their engagement shoot that we did last September. Yes, last year. I only was allowed to post their photos finally now because they're getting married next week (May 24th)!!! How exciting that's going to be for them counting down the days left!!!



They are such a funny tandem. Full of zests when they're together! =)


 



 


 





Well, we didn't get to finish the whole set of this photo session actually due to limited time so yeah, there's most likely a Part 2 of this after their wedding when they'll both come back to Singapore soon. Hehe *winks to Beth & Jess* =)



 













Did I mention we just found out we've moved in to the same neighborhood this year? Ahaha
So, how fun is that to know from being strangers, now friends, we'll just be knockin' on each other's doors anytime we could. =)


Hope the lovely beach wedding in Boracay will be grand and fab for yah!
And wishing you a world of happiness on that day and forever through!

Congratulations guys! Hugs! =)

---

Taken last September 2010
Singapore

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy May 18, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT...

Josephine Sicad-Minerva May 19, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Thankies much Mai!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP