Thursday, January 6, 2011

Filled with Purpose.

"You know that vacation-kind-of-feeling you get when you travel? 
When you feel a certain peace come over you? 
When you feel at one with the world, filled with purpose, detached yet vital?
Well, dear one, whether or not you're traveling, and whether or not you now feel it, at this very moment you are one with the world, filled with purpose, and unimaginably vital."

Thanks, 
The Universe

This is a really really quick post....coz I got less than 2 hours left to rush to the shower after sweating a few kilometer-jog just right after the rain stopped and be off to the airport.....Yey!!! Off for a quick homebound trip to Cebu!!!--- so yeah, I might miss blogging in a few days...worry not, I promise to flood some posts when I get back! Teehee! 

p.s. Image above is a my pretty find over at e-bay, a vintage style camera bag! Yehaaa! I gave up getting my Shootsac for now and I couldn't afford Photojojo's classic leather yet too! Weeheeeh!

Enjoy a pretty weekend y'all!!! 


2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

MMtheLion February 9, 2011 at 6:25 PM  

I got to your blog through facebook, as one of my friends had commented on one of your fb photos... Your blog is honestly magical... I love the pics... I am no pro in photography... but I like your style and have always dreamed of taking pics like yours....

I wish you all the very best... I am gonna need some more time reading your whole blog ;)

MM

PS: I would love to know what kind of camera u r using... I love the colour features u r using... awesome :)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva February 11, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

@Madhu: how kind of you...appreciate the feedback much...thank you so much for coming to my blog and peeking at my photos =)

i'm using nikon D300s now *wink*

wish u all the best ,too!! cyah around the blog then! hehe ;p

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP