Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I STRIVE.

"I don't know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. 
I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived."
 - Will Smith

Well, well, well, how did everyone started their new year?

As for me, I spent it all lazily at home. Haha. How contradicting it sounds to what I've previously posted huh? Hope my cosmic stars don't change directions by saying so. Hehe.

Come to think of it, I didn't really spend my first week of the year in such a blast but I'm glad to have started things quite right, like getting that much needed 8hr-sleep (i couldn't remember the last time i ever had one!) & seriously getting back to the jogging tracks. Have I mentioned I gloriously claimed my 10km-goal before 2010 ended? Haleeelujahh!!!!! And this year, I resolve to challenge myself further and push my own limits so guess what! ---- I dared and registered myself to join a half marathon in May 2011. So that's 4  months for me to prepare (you can see my striving journey here) and well, lessen the chances of me crippling myself after the event, like what happened the last time I joined a marathon many years ago that I couldn't walk at all. Boo! Thanks to my friend Tet who's been running many marathons in the past, she's given me few tips,too on how I could start training myself properly as early as now. =)

And oh wait!!!! I'm playing bridesmaid to Pamsoy and matron-of-honor to Mae, two of my prettiest & kindest bestfriends in this world getting married this January 2011! Weeeeeh!!! Of course, I'm also acting like a second-shooter so here I am still trying to figure out how to do my own stunts and at the same time flaunt a dress (thank God i'm wearing flats!!!). How exhilarating and my year is just really getting started!!! =)

And ooooooh yeaaah! It's happening this weekend! Off to a short homebound trip to Cebu --- it's Pamsoy's wedding first!!!! Lalalala love!!! =)

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Dee January 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

dear jho, (char) ahahaha... thank you for inspiring me to go back to shooting and blogging (ahaha at the 11th hour of 2010!), i gave myself a well-deserved kick in the _$$, and now hopefully would take "this" to the next level. Thank you, thank you. :D

and im pretty sure your cosmic stars are still perfectly aligned :)

shoooot nya ta dei! :D

Josephine Sicad-Minerva January 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

my dearest dee (mas char! hahaha) more than glad to have you back in the blogland and more importantly sharing your inspiring works too! yeyyyhooo!
--
you finally got the 85mm na? hooorayyyness!!!
--
hai hai!!! shoot gyud nya tah!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP