Sunday, January 16, 2011

Live Well.


Live well dear friends
In all you do,
Tho’ paths be old
Or paths be new,
But to yourself
Be ever true,
Live well!


Everyone in Cebu by now is partyin' in the streets in celebration of the annual Sinulog. It's been I guess 3 years missing that colorful and festive street mardi gras so I told myself I shouldn't miss it next year soon.*wink wink*  Although I am not a religious devotee but I'm glad to have also paid a visit to Sto.Niño Church and attended the early morning mass on my last quick visit in Cebu just last Monday together with my good friends.

For now, I'm counting down to days when I go back home (yes, again!) to attend my bestfriend's wedding so so soon and have a little side trip adventure,too! I can't contain my excitement!!!! Weeeeeeeehoooo!!!

To my family and friends in Cebu and those celebrating it wherever you are, Viva Viva Pit Senyor!!!

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy January 17, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

I want one just like that.. where to buy?

See you soon.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP