Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What Lives Within

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters 
compared to what lives within us." 
-Henry David Thoreau

I'm still feeling all swamped. Proof is when I don't get to write on this blog (last post was when? 4 days ago as you can tell teehee!). I hate to admit too but I've been procrastinating a bit and got stuck with the lame excuse that I don't have time to do this and that. But really, I don't. *sniff* Before Brian and I went to sleep last night, I told him again about those 'too many things' I love doing more if given my freedom of time. You're probably getting a hint of what I'm talking about. 

Well, 2010 is REALLYYYY ending too soon, yeah? And I have yet to sit down (for lots of hours if I need too, hopefully without distractions) and go over what I've seemed to achieved this year and what I can work on next in 2011. I think it's really a great habit to learn and allow ourselves to have that certain productive time,  just like how this brilliant guy named Chris does, too over the years.

+++

Image above was from a lovely Art Kafe we visited in Bali. More of that on a separate post soon.

I'm on a Tuesday off from work and rushin' off to Xmas shoppin'! *wink*

And wait, Jasmine Star is speaking in Brisbane --- I.am.dying.to.gooooooo!!! Ooooh where are those airfare promos when you need them the most!!! *Universe, hear me out!*

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP