Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{Philippines - Tagaytay Wedding} Dre & Rochel

Few months have passed I know but reliving the experience gets me back to how I felt that day --- so exhilarated shooting my first official client wedding that posting these photos now makes me miss these really kind and lovely couple I've only met last May of this year.

But first, I won't even lie. If husband wasn't with me to assist the wedding, I might have fainted even before the whole affair started. Of course, being scared and bit worried on things was ping-pong-ing on my head. However, I tried and fed my mind with most positive things I can think of --- honestly, I don't know so much of the technicalities on a wedding photography yet (God knows I got tons to learn yet!) and normally I just browsed around many wedding photography blogs (mostly here!) and asked advises from fellow photographers but there's this one time  I've watched a great live wedding photography workshop over the web --- and I felt like it was all what I needed to push me further and just go out there, follow my gut, do what I love doing and do it best....at my own level. 

And without Dre and Rochel (who flew us out from Singapore to Tagaytay) trusting us to capture their wedding, I would never had stretched out a lil bit more of my courage...and really, I owe this wonderful and teaching experience to them. You know how truly grateful I am. For always.
The wedding preparations took place in a really homey place, tucked somewhere in the refreshing mountain side of Tagaytay. It was my first trip to Tagaytay with the husband too so it was really exciting!

The morning mist greeted us with enough hope to look forward to what was to unfold that one fine wedding day.
In between preparations, I had time to shoot on some wedding details. I superrr love their wedding invitations.Photo of the keyboard taken during their e-session and was laid out for the invitation card design by the bride herself, printed by Adworks.

Dre plays the keyboards and an artist himself, thus most details were derived from the couple's love for music.

Rochel's dress hang pretty by the door... I was glad she agreed that we didn't use the mannequin on it. *wink*

And like how I preferred flat shoes for my own wedding,too --- Rochel was very much comfortable wearing one on her big day. *high five*

Someone's crazy excited that day huh?
Hair and make-up wonders by Irene Manigo.
Here's  the Bride's Father and Mom --- so much emotions flowed in that day.


I  must say how vibrant Rochel was really.... she certainly radiated!


   
The ceremony was solemnly held at the Chapel on the Hill in Tagaytay, few minutes away from where we stayed. Our view on the road was (need I say it?) --- breath-taking!






The Look of Love....




To have and to hold....

Forever.....

Then the wedding dinner reception followed, held at the Hillcreek Gardens... it was beautifully set up by Lace Tan and her wonderful team from K by Cunanan
The amazing wedding cake was designed by Joy San Gabriel surrounded with yummy cupcakes. Sorry, you can't eat the giant g-clef on top. I almost wanted to. Tsk tsk.  
Rochel also prepared some DIYs on her wedding --- all pretty and a labour of love. She even made those yummy red chocolate kisses for the table numbers and had set up a wishing tree.
Cocktails  and food....here and there....





Well, there was no throwing of bouquets, typical garter game or even the traditional bride-groom-dance.
Dre and Rochel just wanted a real blissful & meaningful wedding.
The rest of the night was all about great food, great music and the warmth love shared amongst friends and families ---and really, that's what mattered most.
To see the wedding on-site photoclip we played on their wedding, click here.


3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Thomas December 7, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

... and this is really real blissful & meaningful photography :-)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva December 7, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Hey Thomas..appreciate the feedback much! Thanks! =)

Shutterfairy December 8, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

love your wedding photos Jo.. been waiting to see this. really inspiring.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP