Wednesday, December 29, 2010

{Bali - Forever After} Moyo & Yvonne

 "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, 
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. 
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
~ from the movie, The Notebook
"Forever After" --- that's how I'm gonna start calling every couple's post-engagement shoot and just last month, I was able to photograph Moyo and bestfriend Yvon when we went together for a short Bali trip (of which more photos are yet to be uploaded I knowww, sorry again but at least I managed to post Day 1 here! Hehe). And if you remember, I was still starting out in my photography and happily documented their engagement and their wedding last year,too.

This turned out as a quick & spontaneous session though (less than an hour i think hehe). We were out there almost losing our way in finding a deserted island called Padang-padang Beach. And we really mean deserted because we were the only ones who climb down almost a hundred steps or so to find this paradise in the middle of nowhere. And yes, it was wayyy worth it! If it weren't too scary to stay longer, we'd be camping out!!! =)
There we found a long stretch of sparkling sand, got all sunkissed and captivated by the overwhelming view of turquoise seas ....what more could we ever ask for? =)














Moyo and Yvon are celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary by Dec 30th
and so it's timely that I'm posting this to cheer them on! Weeeeeh! 
You both have always deserved a happily ever after! Congrats!!!
♥♥

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP