Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What we are capable of.

"Because I trust in the ever-changing climate of the heart. (At least, today I feel that way.) 
I think it is necessary to have many experiences for the sake of feeling something; 
for the sake of being challenged, and for the sake of being expressive,
 to offer something to someone else, to learn what we are capable of." 
- Jason Mraz


A sneak peek of Yvon and Moyo's quick postnup we did during our Bali trip last month. 
Owe the bestfriend to upload this real soon, coz they're celebrating their anniversary in two days. =)

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

vonskiea December 28, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Weeehhhhh <3

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP