Monday, December 27, 2010

{E-Session} Carlo & Cathy - PREVIEW

Hope you all didn't get sick with too much shopping or partyin' over food for that matter. I had a little share of that today when I had to skip the office to rest at home on a monday. A day's rest is never enough but I'm pretty fine now...especially when tomorrow is also a pretty significant day for the husband and I! *hint hint* =)

Now, I don't know how else to tell you how incredibly fun this shoot turned out. Cathy happens to be Jean's bestfriend and is next to geting married soon in March 2011. Then I've only met Carlo on the day of our shoot,too who flew from Manila for a visit. It's hard not to even laugh at any minute when we were together during the shoot. 
Well well,  these are quick sneak previews for now while I get myself ready for my 10km jog goal before the year ends. Dead serious, I'm gonna make it!!!! Yosh!!!

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Souldeelight December 28, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

woooohoooo idol!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva December 29, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

wlay idolay oi heheheh =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP