Monday, June 21, 2010

{E-Session} Mark & Jean

♪♫♪♫♪♫
"I've looked for love in stranger places,
but never found someone like you.
Someone whose smile makes me feel I've been holding back,
and now there's nothing I can't do.

'Cause this is real, and this is good.
It warms the inside just like it should,
but most of all it's built to last."

♪♫♪♫♪♫

So much drama has been told before this railway shoot pushed through. =)
Truth be told, I almost had myself killed at the middle of a railway in line of duty hahaha -- talk about things you'd do for photography huh? *grin*
But let's put that in the past now, shall we? *=)

Meet Mark and Jean --- both based in Singapore and are having their church wedding very soon by July 2010 in the Philippines. Well, I couldn't be happier and so much grateful to them since they've chosen me to take their prenup --- certainly pumps up the adrenaline rush! Teehee!          
Please be reminded that we were of course at "full alert watch" just in case another train went by....

Oh I hope you are playing the song while scrolling over these images...
I don't know with yah but these all just tickles and warms something inside of me. 

And I always love  it when I'm able to capture the couple's candid laughter and smiles...
just goes much telling you there's more beyond that 'look of love' =)

      

Singapore is a litter-free country by the way, at least that's what is being strictly reinforced.
So below was for the purpose of photography and no law has been violated for the record. :)

Jean bought herself this really lovely vintagey bird cage and the moment I saw her wear it,
I went ga-ga over shooting her at any angle hahaha =)
Awwwww....♥♥♥


Mark enjoys playing chess and so did I! 
So I gladly lend them my chessboard for the photoshoot set =)
So where's the train???

Oh there it is....... run for your lives hahaha.... =)
You know what's sooooooooooo darnnnn good about this location,too?
There's this abandoned garage for a lovely backdrop. Weeeeh! 
You can hear my shutter clickin' here and there at this point in time. =)

We couldn't get enough of our craziness actually.
Our last location was another abandoned railway but this time it's a bridge overlooking a river.
So, yeah, it was a bit steep to walk our way there....
But who's complaining? NO ONE. =)
We didn't even understand the warning sign infront of us. Ahaha.
I must admit that I am a bit acrophobic. I have this slight fear of certain heights.
Jean was also a bit scared but for some brave reason, there was too much adrenaline rush on me, 
I couldn't waste another minute not shooting all over the place. Teehee!






Nothing could have ever stopped our photoshoot that day...EVER, not even those 2 trains that passed us by and the scorchin' heat which we were so thankful for anyway, else it woudn't have turned out to be a so so sun shiny happy day! 
♥♥♥


♪♫♪♫♪♫

'Cause you are the sun in my universe,
considered the best when we've felt the worst
and most of all it's built to last. 

Taken May 15, 2010
Singapore
Assistant (dearest husband): Radney Brian Minerva
Thanks to Jean and Mark's friends who also tag along to assist.

6 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Emma Case Photography May 18, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Oh Josephine! I love these sooo much!!!

Shutterfairy May 18, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

love love love how you process your photos.. this set spells R.O.M.A.N.C.E

Hailey May 19, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

i so love this jean! i'm gonna hire her for my moments too when the time comes! this is exciting. :)

ig de guzman May 20, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

i love the post procesing of the photo, it reminds me of brenda acucius photography. these are great shots.

isa ako sa mga sabit nung photoshoot :) ung mga late dumating hehe

Kristine June 22, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

l♥ve it phine =)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva June 22, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

@freelancer: hey thanks for leaving a msg, when the times comes, i'll be just here,too hehe =)

@ig de guzman: i dont know wat to say but thanks =) salamat sa support! hehe

@kristine: thanks for the visit,too! =)

@mai: as always, appreciate it coming from you Mai!

@Emma: hug you back tight! xo

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP