Friday, June 11, 2010

Age.


Happy happy birthday to my bff Yvonne Kristy!
I couldn't wait to give her the birthday present I've long prepared to give her. =)

You'd think the image above is one big book. 
Well, yeah it is a sort of a book but it's really not.

It's THIS AMAZING THING ever created that I want one for myself too one day. 
And it goes perfectly for Yvon's macbook..
and I luv her more than just because she bought us Lisa Ono concert tickets last April hehe...
need I mention she's one of those friends you can always tag as BESTEST! Yeyyy!!!
♥♥♥
I know, you're droooooling now,too. 
Should I just keep this for myself now? *eyes rolling* 
Hahahahahahahah

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy June 13, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

love love love..

vonskiea June 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

YEY! i soo love book-book :) bagay kaau sila ni muju :D
thank you thank you bff! pressure ni ig birthday nimo dah :P
labbbssshhooo!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP