Thursday, June 3, 2010

Golden and Eternal.


I was on the way to the bathroom and stopped over the dusty window against the early mornin' sunlight. There was a lightbulb moment and I couldn't help immediately but grab my camera and the husband came askin' "what are you doin' there?" Hehe

I thought if it's hard to put all things in words,  so I did this. =)

I  actually jumped out of bed happily so early today after staring toooo long unbelievably at this one particular email reply I got from one of my GREATEST INSPIRATION EVER and my heart screamin' (it seems it always does!) --- I am just THANKFUL eternally for the Universe that keeps flowing so much inspiration around me since the day I pick up photography! Pretty much my heart can almost explode from meeting and knowing so many many wonderful beautiful people anywhere and that including those toooooo far for me to throw a hug! (if you're reading this now --- YES, you are one of those beautiful people!).

And you know, quite honestly --- Life's becoming more and more rewarding just like that!
*feeling so soppy now....sniff...excuse me*

BIG Thanks Noa from Featherlove for the kindest-encouraging-tear-jerking-words in my mail today.
I never would have known you,too if not because of dearest Kat from RocknRollBride.
And I never would have had the courage to write to you,too if not because of good friend Emma's inspiration and write up about you.

You all make my heart jumpy!
♥♥♥

4 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Emma Case Photography June 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Josephine.. this photograph is beautiful... I adore your art and I adore you too <3 <3 <3

Emma xx

Josephine Sicad-Minerva June 3, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Oh Emma Oh Emma!!!I ADORE you MORE! xxxxxxxxx

noa (feather love photography) June 4, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

aw you're so sweet, love!! thank you!! keep shooting, you are so brilliant! xxoo :)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva June 4, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

*super super stoked now* Thanks MORE to you Noa! I'd be hangin' around with this BIG BIG BIG grin on my face for quite a while and a lingering thought of meeting you guys one day! i'm so sure of that now! =)

I ADORE BOTH OF YOU MORE!!!!!!!! xo

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP