Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chase your Dreams.

Quote love and inspired deeply from a great writer/friend, Tinay Buenavista.

My vintage-find-oxford-fave-pair! =) Oh they make my feet happy!
I even had that wee thought i don't mind having these as my wedding shoes.
Aha moment there! Hehehe

Yesterday we had a really fun spontaneous shoot at a lovely couple's cozy home (pillow fights and all that *wink* ...will post a preview of that soon)!!!
And then, tomorrow, off to a fun fair shoot at Universal Studios Singapore!

Oh la la! Have a happy weekend people!
Let's all keep chasing our dreams! ♥♥♥

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy May 29, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

waaaahhhhhh i love thy shoes.

Josephine Sicad-Minerva June 1, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

@Mai: oooh thanks, me luvvv them too! hihi =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP