Sunday, May 9, 2010

For the hand that rocks the cradle...



I recall I'm not the Mama's girl type. I grew up more close to my Papa. Oftentimes, I'd run being scolded all the time by my mother during my childhood, well --- I wasn't exactly your 'most behaved' daughter,too. Haha But to cut this story short, I love her more than she'll ever know, even how much I thought I hated her for not giving me always what I wanted back then. Her unspoken love showed much on her undying efforts of making sure we, her children, grow up as what we are today --- a firm believer of the greater good. =)

This is the part where I am now teary eyed ---- I do miss her, being away from home.
I called her yesterday but didn't even manage to greet her ahead (I was holding up the thought of it). I wanted her to think we didn't remember what today is, after all these years, we're not used to celebrating Mother's Day anyway.

But actually, I asked my brother to buy her a surprise *wink*.
So later, I'm giving her another call --- say, let's hope no cryin' at the other end of the line. huh? =)

Happy Mother's Day my Mama Lucing!

And to All that have and will Rock the Cradle!!!! God Bless YOU for ruling this WORLD! ♥ ♥ ♥

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP