Thursday, May 13, 2010

A sobering thought...


There's something I've been wanting to shout out but I can't yet. =)
My heart's beating like a jungle drum but I'm keeping it between me and Mr Universe for now. *wink*

I know He knows the longings of my heart.
So today, i keep my hands up to Heaven...and await when my stars align again.

I got this gut feeling it's really pretty SOON.
♥♥♥ 

5 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

blue elephant photography May 13, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

are you preggy? just a wild guess...

Josephine Sicad-Minerva May 13, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Hahahaha not yet Kristine! someday soon =)
Thanks for visiting the site!

Shutterfairy May 13, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

i think it has something to do with with wedding bells?? uyyyyyy

Nicky May 16, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Your photos are amazing! Beautiful beautiful shots...
More power to you! :-)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva May 16, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

@Faye: Thanks gurl! Wish you the same! xx

@ Mai: secretooo hahahha

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP