Friday, May 14, 2010

Railway Hunt

PICTURE THIS OUT:  Me at the center of this railway, on my knees to take a low angle shot...and little did we know, a train was fast approaching only few seconds away from where I was. Talk about serious adrenaline rush, oh yeah! you bet! My knees were all shaking after running to save our lives! Hahaha

Let me do a little playback. Yesterday the husband and I went hunting for an abandoned railway in Singapore. Prior to this, I did google searches in the passed days and thus how I got directions how to go there.

Few minutes of walking, and there it was ---- a magical rustic place. *BIG GRIN*
Well, it is magical for me --- I can only imagine infinite things to do a shoot here! Teehee!  
This was the first abandoned railway we found though. The 2nd part of our hunt was finding that other railway (first image above) with longer tracks. All along we thought, it was also abandoned ---apparently NOT!
I SWEAR ---- as I was running away from the tracks, everything seemed in slow motion. Teehee! My life before me almost flashback in an instant ---now the weirdest part? I couldn't remember being scared though! After being safe, couldn't help but laugh out loud with the husband who also ran opposite of me when everything happened too fast! Haha!

I know this isn't something I should tell to my mother, I can't imagine how'd she'll react so I hope she'll never find out. Ooops! =)
And I know, I shouldnt be taking this lightly now that Thank-God-no-limbs-were-broken-or-so! --- all points taken, BIG LESSON learned --- never will I stay on a blind corner again and uhmmm, --- watch out for trains! =)

*BIG PHEWWWW*

On the comical side of it all, believe it or not, I just never felt more ALIVE than ever before. =) 
Pictures of me taken by the husband and around this time, the train has gone by. 
Can you tell by my expression any aftershock? *grin grin*

3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

ing May 14, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

adventure is what i can call it and life is boring without them??? hahaha...

God gave you another chance to live pin... that means daghan pka iphoto-shoot.

ingat :)

Shutterfairy May 16, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

wooooww.. i want to go to that place and do a shoot.. perfect for vintage.

Josephine Sicad-Minerva May 16, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

@Ate Ing: Couldnt agree more Hehe =)

@Mai: come visit SG! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP