Wednesday, May 5, 2010

{E-Session} Dexter & Mhaidz: Cotton-Candy-kind-of-Love!

How do I begin telling you about this uber fun and sweet-as-cotton-candy-shoot at Disneyland Hongkong?
You sure have seen these two lovebirds coz I've actually done a previous engagement shoot with Dexter and Mhaidz last February in Singapore and when they found out late last year that I was planning to go Hongkong (my 2nd visit now) in April this year, they booked together with me our plane tickets instantly! Well, not exactly instantly, but you know what happens when we're too ecstatic to pack our bags!!! Teehee!!!


The weather then when we arrived in Hongkong wasn't exactly what we expected since it was all cold for a Spring at less than 20 degrees, apparently sudden temperature changes (imagine my so-cold-feet on an open toe sandals! brrrrrrr) but that didn't stop us at all even with the drizzling rain that warned our way ---- and then guess what? Though we didn't see Mr. Sun, we were all soooo grateful the skies were bit clearer all rest of our disney experience! 


These are a few faves from our shoot. I'm not putting up as many since the couple wants to surprise their families too for the rest of it on their wedding day this coming September 2010. =)
Warning: Don't stare too much on the popcorn, they make you crave coz now I am. Hah!
Love love love cotton candy!!!! Don't you drool now! Hehe

I hope you don't notice something on the next shot below....
well well..try and stare...anything wrong??? 
Okay...here's clue: we actually borrowed those baloons from the street vendor at Disney...but he said he can't let it go and just hand over to us....so guess where he is? 
Yep, he's behind the two. Hahaha
Now, would we ever dare miss riding the carousel? Of course not.
Twas my most favorite ride of all...
well okay, I admit, the only ride I can take as many times as I want. *grin*
Taken last April 16, 2010
Disneyland Resort, Hongkong

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy May 6, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

sigh.. love love love.... super heart your shots.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP