Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New lovey logo! ♥ ♥ ♥

Yey! new lovey logo ....looks familiar?
Well im not sure if anyone has the same out there...but i'm still bragging this! hehe

Uber thanks to a husband whom I didn't know has so much talent than what he already have...Wehehe *hugs to hubby*

He handrawned with his wacom toy...do zoom in to view the tiny details!
So what dya think?

P.S. Image taken from my recent trip at Disneyland, Hongkong last April 16, 2010

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Anonymous December 24, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Heya lady, me again!

Randomly got back to your bloggy!

Do you use your logo/watermark through photoshop and if so, have you made it into an action or a brush? I've been considering creating a brush for my imagery but I've been using an action.. to flow faster with batch editing, when I do so. But I'm just curious and wondering what you do!

<3

Josephine Sicad-Minerva December 28, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

@Pink: hey there, Sarah right? =) i used to always put my logo on my photos but lately, i seldom or randomly do. and this will shock you to know haha that i manually just put each logo , no action or such. i didn't know how to be honest. *grin* isnt that too naive of me hehe

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP