Saturday, December 25, 2010

Of dreamin' dreams in a musical faery's wheel.

It's probably that child in me --- little joys in this world that may mean nothing to others may actually mean a whole lot differently to me. Take for instance a musical box. It pricks my heart...but it doesn't hurt. You know what I mean? Something that overjoys me in fact. 

Yesterday, me and the husband was still rushin' to finish our Christmas list.Haha. And amidst that, Brian pointed out to me this little kiosk that sells those magical musical boxes and carousels (it's heavenly and there really is one!!!) and you can just imagine how I came all running and feasting up my eyes looking at each and listening over and over again to the music. Then, I widely grin back at Brian, my eyes were already pleading *Will you please get me one and i promiseeeee this will be the last...for my Christmas impulses!* Hehe....and he couldn't say no. =)

And from now on, I'm gonna collect as many musical boxes and carousels as much as I can.
Because they keep me dreamin' and remind me how each do come true. *wink*

I wanted to post a photo of it but lookiee, I was playing with my camera and realized how cute this turned out. So here's a naive video I took just last night so you can hear the magic,too! *wink*


Merry Christmas again to everyone!
Announcing the lucky winner for that lil give-away contest tonight!

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

windfaerie bevlee December 25, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

This brings me back to my childhood! I have a favorite musical box which I opened up to see how the mechanics work and how it produces the magical sound. I would stare at the skeleton box. Maybe it's still in my grandma's caban no?

Josephine Sicad-Minerva December 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

weeeeeeeeeeeeh Bevs! go find it! =)
i swear i wanna forever keep everything i'll collect along the way! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP