Thursday, December 16, 2010

Better When Shared.

 Remember, 
if Christmas isn't found in your heart, 
you won't find it under a tree." 
~ Charlotte Carpente
Everyone's been making a countdown to Christmas. Me,too.

It's that wonderful time of the year indeed when most of us grin widely at every sight of a Christmas Tree and I bet you can't help but hum along too to every christmassy tunes out there. Whatever it is, behind that every grin, I know we all get that same lingering feeling inside us --- something we all share for different reasons.

I recall how we grew up not accustomed to receiving as much gifts at home, at least not usually wrapped with ribbons. My papa and mama however made sure we have enough to feast on the dining table and somehow the warmth of being with each other was more than what's inside every wrapper. True enough, there were many times I probably cried because I didn't get that toy I wanted back then, like how I badly wanted a nintendo or a family game computer but we simply couldn't afford it. Now that I've grown up and realized these things, I can never thank enough my parents for everything. Even when we were deprived of so many things that our neighbors have and we don't, we were still brought up how to learn to be always grateful to what we already have.

Fast forward today, it makes me feel quite homesick for not being able to spend Christmas with them this year. But I'm still excited to send them the little surprise gifts me and Brian have prepared for both our families in Cebu. Hope they'll all feel our love wrapped around on each. *big wide grin*

So what did Brian and I get for ourselves this Christmas?
Each of this timeless piece. Gah!!!

p.s. I wasn't a fan of wrist watches lately but husband wanted one for himself and surprisingly, he's been really very kind to pair up one for me. Weeeeh! Love love love!

p.p.s. Need to shoot our Christmas portrait together with the husband soon. I wanna wear those fancy reindeer headbands. Yosh!

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy December 17, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

hahhaha.. Yosh.. =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP