Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where Gifts Lie.


Funny how jogging by myself turns out to be a stimulating regimen for me. I'm able to run through a million thoughts and somehow compartmentalized them slowly --- keeps me on track one way or another. I just regret the times when I lazed around or just caught up with 'things' that stop me from jogging. I do wish I can discipline myself more to stay consistent. *sigh*

Anyway, I made myself proud when I reached my goal for today as I finished a drippin' 4.02km-jog at 37:08 mins. Of course I got proof here. Tsk Tsk. When I started feeling the throbbing pain on my legs though, I concentrated on a big bold sign I mentally put up on on my head: "YOU CAN DO IT!!!"while I try to ignore another thought otherwise. Hah! As a reward, I munched 3 bananas and replenished up with cranberry juice. Who says I can't have that for dinner after the jog huh? Hehehe

Wait....so it's finally Deeeeeecember. Here I am again as always overwhelmed & THANKFUL with LOTS of things that has happened in the past, things going on NOW and LOTS of things yet coming my way. And I keep getting this deep gut feeling that there's yet LOTS of things I can DO and I wanna DO. Then I feel like sometimes cryin' it out.. and I don't know WHY. How weird is that? =)

But really --- I hear myself saying this over and over again --- I'm in LOVE  --- with LIFE. with DREAMS. and the UNIVERSE. And one day, I just wanna make a BIGGER DIFFERENCE. Through PHOTOGRAPHY. MAKE MISTAKES. LEARN every after another. Take my own path. NO MATTER WHAT.

There. It's OUT. My shameless and GRANDEST dream.

So what's YOURS? 

Until it is, let's keep an eye on where our GIFTS lie. =)


***Image above taken from a deserted beach we found in Padang-padang, Bali.

5 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Alex December 2, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

Josephine, I love this post because I can relate to you in so many ways. Firstly - the running - congratulations!!! I always exercise for a few weeks, then stop for a few months, then start for a few weeks haha - on and off. It's pretty pathetic and I really need to be more motivated about it. Secondly - December! I can't believe it's finally here. I just hope it snows for Christmas :). And thirdly - we share the same dream. Keep up the great work!

Josephine December 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

@Alex: Whoa.what a lovely surprise! Thanks for the visit and feedback! Appreciate it SOOO MUCH coming from you! Glad we share the same dream! xxx

Vanessa December 3, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Wow, congratulations on your 4-km run! I jogged this morning too, and clocked a shocking 1km! Hahaha. I'm a bit happy about it because I haven't jogged for like a month. And we know getting back in the groove takes a lot of guts and acceptance that we're starting from zero again. But that's the beauty of life, right?

Anyway, I share the same thoughts with you. I want to do more, be more and give (back) more. I am inspired by you Jhoe, let's keep doing things we love!

God bless you Jhoe!

tinay December 7, 2010 at 1:41 AM  

beautiful reminder. goes well with my "SIMPLIFY" target :)You are contagious, Jhoe. thank you for creating magical pieces that let us realize by and by--- this is a magical world after all.

Josephine December 7, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

@Vee: Tommorrow i'm claiming a glorious 5km hahaa =) thanks! God Bless you,too! i'm glad we mutually inspire each other! and I'm always grateful I've met you since FLickr! HUGSSSS!!!

@Tinay: I have missed you badly....need to catch up soon in your blog ...and hear bout your trip in Germany....wait..gotta PM me NOW! xo

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP