Sunday, November 21, 2010

So why not?


I love to capture more stories with my camera --- 
  And travel more to places I've never been ---
I love to be fluent in Nihongo --- 
   And next probably is Portuguese. 
I love to live in a place near the beach ---
   And just wake up tirelessly listening to the waves.
I love to go skydivin' one day ---
   I always knew I can fly even without wings. *wink*
I love to  never stop dreaming every single day ---
   And believe profoundly the Universe will always conspire.
And when I do get tired or get off track tryin', 
I'll just find a way to suck it all in and find my strength to get up again ---
   Because really, Life has slapped a note on my face many times telling me ---
 "Why not?!" 
~~ ~

p.s. I wish weekend won't end yet....i have so much to catch up and upload you see. i owe you LOTS.
then i have just one more client to shoot next weekend to wrap up for 2010...coz i'm sparing december for lots of revamping ideas...and seriously, i can't wait to see what's in store in 2011. 


3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy November 21, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

You mirrored my thoughts...

Nodding my head: capturing stories, traveling to places I've never been, be fluent in Italian, own a house by the beach. Skydive one day...And yes the universe will always conspire.. falling and getting up again

Sigh.. makes me wonder, "Are you psychic or something???"...

rain November 21, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

this photo looks familiar... ;)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva November 24, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

@mai - hahaha you my dear i think is more psychic hahaha *high five*

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP