Thursday, November 25, 2010

Project Airmail Love + December Rush

This is an apology post actually. Back in June, I shamelessly launched my Project Airmail Love and I made a promise that I'm sending my reply to those who took their time to send their love via postmail on my bartday. While it was such a miracle to know I did receive a few but I want you to know I haven't broken my promise at all....though i apologize for being late but at least I pray it reaches your mailbox soon before the Christmas holidays. Wehehehe *wink*

So from the deepest part of me, I sincerely Thank You over and over again. It really meant so much to me. Every word of it.

And while there's only a few days left before December steps in,  I am bit frantic and on a whirlwind again. I made a shout out in Facebook/Twitter why and yeah, I still have around 7-8 e-sessions (i think) + 2 weddings to upload in the blog soon and really targetting before 2010 ends that everything will be posted. Someone's crazy busy, I pray I even have time for Xmas rush shopping. Hehe *big gulp* 

But don't get me wrong, I feel really utterly blessed. It just might appear that I will need to update my looooong wishlist to Santa. =)

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

chatkick November 25, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

It's okay I understand how busy you are..:), God bless you! I am happy that you are getting busy with photography projects! more projects to come!!^_^

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP