Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm back & my pulse still pounding.

And I wish I can twitch my nose like Samantha's bewitchin' powers and in a blink, everything's done!

But this is a quick post to tell you we just got back from our exhilarating Bali trip just last Saturday. I swear, if only I can leave everything behind me, just to go back in a heartbeat, I really will!!! =)

And even with the hang overs, I didn't wear down the very next day to shoot a lovely couple too who surprised me a lot when they were just as crazy as i was to run around when the rain drizzled as we wrapped up our shoot. 

Today, while i'm left at home and the laundry is still spinning, I am sipping happily my organic coffee we bought from Bali *nom nom* while goin' thru my mountain of edits to do teehee! 
Since that might take a while, I want you to meet my furry friend in Bali. I sure prayed if only I could take him home with me. Thanks to Yvon for taking this shot. =)
Here's a view of our sunset dinner by the beach.
More photos coming up, I promise...this one below taken by the husband. =)

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy November 9, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

i want to go to Bali.... now na!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva November 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

hoy! if ever, you book your Bali, tell me when how fun it would be to be your travel buddy too!!! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP