Monday, November 15, 2010

There in the sunshine...


I can't believe it's half way November now...really. *scratches head* Many times I wanted to hold the time still (if only I could) but some other times I wanted it to speed off like a bullet train. I bet some of you are nodding off your heads. It's easy to tell where I'm coming from with this, huh?

But apart from that thought, while I'm browsing through our Bali pictures earlier (and still preparing them to be posted soon), I stumbled upon this image above I took early on a Saturday morning. It was actually our last day in Bali and I certainly didn't want to leave yet. *big sigh* There were quite a lot of things, people and places we couldn't visit and squeeze in to our jam-packed itinerary. Oh well, when the plane took off as we left, I already made a promise to myself that next time, I will immerse more with the Bali culture and it's tranquility and if we get back there hopefully soon, I'd just walk or bike all day to slow down every moment just to smell the breeze especially in the town of Ubud, coz really, I missed that feeling ---- that only moment when I saw the sunshine across this fence. 

~
While I'm humming November Starlings, hope you all have a great week ahead! =)


3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Rachael Brown Photography November 19, 2010 at 2:43 AM  

squeal - love it - its a gorgeous shot - I love the angry barb wire that is contrasted against the beautiful light - its a great metaphor for some of the things we have to overcome to achieve our dreams!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva November 24, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

thanks much Rachael! let us not stop chasing our dreams! =)

axistrizero November 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

The picture is perfect... and the message is just marvelous...

I'm inspired.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP