Thursday, November 25, 2010

{E-Session} Rain & Cacay

Cacay sent me an email excitedly back in August and found out about my photography when she googled out my name from a girl-talk forum.  When I personally met them both, I found out they also knew a previous client I photographed before.  How cool!

But I feel more cool and lucky having met them both. Such adoring couple to shoot, it was hard to pick all favorites I wanted to post here.
Rain and Cacay have been together for almost 6 years now and I love how this image frames them together ---happy and inlove --- such feeling just lingers. =)
So we were at this park and then there was a swing to play with...Yey!

Looks like they didn't wanna stop swingin' anymore... hehe

Cacay kept telling me how different she looked especially with someone who's also not used to having make up --- but with how the photos came out, she looked just radiant. =)
This one right here --- is one of my favorites. Lovers at a standstill.














I love watchin' Dawson's Creek series before and this scene below just reminds of that. =)


Rain had prepared paperplanes to be part of the shoot... super fun!!! =)




Since both love travelling, we took some scenes at the airport, too. 
Wouldn't it be nice to go wherever your heart leads you to and just randomly pick the next earliest flight? *wink*










Best wishes and congratulations in advance to you both on your wedding very soon this December! 
Stay all loving and happy together!!! 

+++
Taken last Oct 9, 2010
Singapore
HMUA: Myca Feng

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Rachael Brown Photography November 26, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

It is crazy exciting to see where your photography is heading girl! These are absolutely beautiful - I am so crazy excited for you! The first one - is my fav!

blue elephant photography November 26, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

i love your processing and the shots are so happy! it's cool that even if we/photographers are all into this whole "vintage" photography, we are still different in our photo processing. i could actually tell which one's yours, or emma's or noa's, and the like... there's just lots of possibilities :)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP