Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beyond Beyond.

Lookie!!! Our own wedding got featured up at one of the best-est wedding blog haven at Rock n Roll Bride. (if you just got into my blog today, i posted here that we got married in a church last July this year).

In every time I think about our own wedding, *forgive me i'm gonna sound soooo redundant with this post* I feel beyond grateful and beyond happy to all our families and friends and the wonderful team that made our dream wedding come true. Couldn't have done much of anything without every single one of them. My endless thanks to all our wonderful suppliers here.

And yes, I can never get tired for saying how I'm always beyooooond grateful to have met Kat Williams of Rock n Roll Bride for all her inspiring posts where most of our wedding ideas and inspiration come from. I heart her. BIG TIME.
Being a photographer myself, I was quite picky to be honest who to hire for our own church wedding. As much as how crazy I already am, it'd be insane if I dared just put up a tripod out there right? Ha-ha. Someone has to take away my camera so I'd be a full time bride , at least on that day. *wink*

So when I actually saw Rock Paper Scissors featured at RocknRollBride last 2009, I was hyped up to send Jeffroger of RPS an email right away....

           "Greetings from an amateur photographer,too who's just got married in a civil ceremony last July here in Singapore and is soon planning for a church wedding In Cebu by July 2010. I sooo wish i can be my own photographer badly on that day you see..but I gotta find someone who's got same gorgeousness ideas and giggling awesomeness,too. Teehee! :) "

At least that was how silly I sounded in 2009. Haha. Needless to say, it didn't take long time to decide who I can trust to capture the dream wedding I already envisioned and it's all hail and thanks to Jeff, Jon and Gilby from Rock Paper Scissors Photography. They're storming out the Philippine Weddings to this date so head on to their site now for more amazing works! =) Special thanks as well to our family of photographers who captured much love,too - thanks to Paul and Charrise of Calography.

'nuff said. I'm teary-happy. If only it was not even more insane to get married and do it all over again! *big grin*

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Earvin Paul November 11, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Beautiful Wedding Josephine! Theres always a renewal of vow *wink* :D

Josephine November 12, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Ahahhah Thanks Earvin! wishful me! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP