Friday, August 6, 2010

And so WE DID IT! Again! =)

Hello. Hello.  One more loud Helloooooooooowwww!
I am back from a pretty loooong hiatus. I sure have missed you all --- did you miss me too? *blush*
Yes, yes, yes!!! we got married..again!
And I should have posted this e-session set before the big day but I had stuff piling up so forgive me for the long wait.

In 2009, we did this (our own self portrait e-session) and this year, we did it again! =)


Everyday I see these nostalgic images and I'm reminded of our life's own miracles --- having each other for 10 yrs and yes, counting more ahead. *this is the part where I sniff and feelin' soppy again.*
I just love boardwalks and wooden bridges. 
Our wedding postcard invitations came handy as props, by the way. =)
So you wonder how hard it is to just use a timer mode with my camera on a tripod?
We can pretty much act like crazy you know. Teehee. *wink wink*
And well, we enjoy being so and just laugh out after each scene. Haha
Husband didn't know I took this quickly while he was busy being Mr. Postman who got lost in the woods. LOL
And getting lost is sometimes where all the real adventure begins... don't you agree?
So yeah, we can be too cheeeeeezy...=)
If you wondered did we want to move out from our own house and settle for an abandoned trailer truck in the middle of the woods instead? well, yeah. ALMOST. Hahah
Of course we needed an alarm clock out there. 
A polaroid and a 8mm vintage video camera. Forever vintage keeps.
No, we didn't know how to use them yet so we just played cool with it. Ahaha
My faved vintage jukebox radio. 
Which I gave away on our wedding day to one REALLY lucky winner who wore the best vintagey attire. Of course I almost cried to give it away hahaha but husband promised he'll buy me another one. Ahaha
Someone's just busy eating popcorn, huh???

My Teddy, given by the husband, who's been with me for 10yrs,too is our official ring bearer, by the way. =)
I couldn't remember what I was telling the husband that made me laugh crazy. Hmmm
We finished our photoshoot at almost sundown, just enough time to start packing up our stuff.
And I have to tell you this...
I've seen how overwhelmingly patient my husband has been with my crazy whims 
and with this shoot, I have seen even MORE of it.
I am the luckiest. ♥♥♥

3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy August 6, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

I super love your e-session and the wedding photos. Do you know that we have the same vintage book? Bridges of Madison county.. and that page where opened in one of your photos, I opened too when I had a shoot with Calography.. ain't that weird??

Love your invites.. seeing your vintage stuff made me dream of having my own wedding vintage style.. you're an old soul trapped in the modern times..

P.S I'm looking forward to you getting serious with photography.. conquer SG and the world.

Josephine Sicad-Minerva August 7, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

Awwww.... can i hug you just real tight now Mai? =)
I look forward for all grander things to come to you,too with photography and with everything else! *wink*

Yes, I remember you holding the same fave book! Apirrr beh!!!!

nina July 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

hi! super love your shots! :) and the vintage stuff...as in wow!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP